1) Use SEO-Friendly URLs
2) Start Title With Keyword
3) Add Modifiers To Your Title
4) Wrap Your Blog Post Title in an H1 Tag
5) Dazzle with Multimedia
6) Wrap Subheadings in H2 Tags
7) Drop Keyword in First 100 Words
8) Use Responsive Design
9) Use Outbound Links
10) Use Internal Links
11) Boost Site Speed
12) Sprinkle LSI Keywords
13) Image Optimization
14) Use Social Sharing Buttons
15) Post Long Content
16) Boost Dwell Time
Hope you’ll love this beautiful Infographic& apply now on your web application.
Use SEO-Friendly URLS of On-page SEO :
1) Google has stated that which website URLconsist at 3 to 5 words that his weight more otherwise all.
2) Make URLs Shorter & always include your Keyword in URLs for SEO ranking.
1) Your Title tag should consist with your focus keyword which is the most powerful factor of On-page SEO.
2) Generally, your title start with the focus keyword and keyword should include in Modifiers.
Add Modifiers to your Title of On-page SEO :
Your focus keyword in Title should consist at Modifiers. This is the On-Page SEOFactor which is updated on 2016. Google easily understand your focus keyword if it will consist at Modifiers.
Wrap Your Blog Post Title in an H1 Tag of On-page SEO :
1) Your title tag should consist at a tag, Search Engine bot Easily read the website title If it consists at H1 tag.
2) Most CMS Like (WordPress, Joomla, etc) already consist at H1 tag. If you want to change that you’re all set.
Dazzle with Multimedia of On-page SEO :
1) The Dazzle with Multimediameans like (Videos Images ,Infographics, and Diagrams). These multimedia take the content so far & increase the reload time on your website. However, It will decrease the bounce rate of your web application.
Wrap Subheadings in H2 Tags of On-page SEO :
In Content, Your focus keyword should consist at H1 tag at least 1 time & H2 tag is also must important because If your keyword is not able to rank in google then google automatic rank to subheading keywords. This is the main factor of ON-Page SEO.
Drop Keyword in First 100 Words of On-page SEO :
1) It’s a constant that your focus keyword should display in 100-150 words in any articles.
Use Responsive Design of On-page SEO :
1) In 2015, Doesn’t happen to a website is able to responsive OR Not in Google point of view.
2) Google change own criteria & also the SEO Factor has changed in 2016. When website will not appear with responsive design in mobile and etc components. Then Google decrease the ranking of your Web Application. I Suggest you again and gain that make a website fully responsive.
For Mobile Friendly Responsive Design :
Use Outbound Links of On-page SEO :
1) This is the white Hat SEO rule to increase the more traffic on a website.
2) Outbound links mean you make an Anchor text which should consist of another website link. but you understand that
you can take theme URLs which Authority up to your site in SEO.